Pet Sitting Positions
Pet Sitting Positions
Pup Culture is hiring pet sitters in our service area. We’re looking for reliable and responsible animal-lovers to join our team. If you enjoy being outside, getting exercise, and spending time with animals, this job is for you! This is a very part time position. The pet sitter would begin with a few visits per week with room to grow based on performance and experience. This would be a perfect position for a freelancer, entrepreneur, artist, retiree, stay-at-home-parent, someone who is looking for a career working with animals, someone who wants to make a little extra money outside of their 9-5 job, or anyone else who has availability mornings, evenings, and/or weekends.
Who we are looking for:
- You need to have excellent time management skills. We do anywhere from 4-10 visits per day. Usually the visits are back-to-back and must be completed within a certain time frame.
- You must be able to work independently and be resourceful. We provide initial training and ongoing training, but much of the dog walking and pet sitting work is independent and on your own.
- You need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. We communicate with clients mostly through notes through our system. Our clients love receiving our updates each day, so you must be able to communicate clearly with clients and staff.
- You should have strong animal intuition skills. We provide ongoing animal training, but you must bring a confidence with animals to each visit.
- You must be an animal-lover and have endless amounts of patience when it comes to animals.
Applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- Some weekend availability.
- Availability to work at least two holidays a year (will receive holiday bonus pay)
- Able to make a long-term commitment
- Must have a smart phone and computer and internet access
- Must have reliable transportation
- Live in or near our service area
- Flexible schedule
- Able to walk in all weather
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- $15+ per hour
- $.20 mileage reimbursement
- Health Insurance for 30+ hours per week
- Discounted pet care
- Paid time off
- Paid pet first aid/CPR training certification
- Stipend for additional animal training
Please fill out the application on our website.
No phone calls, please.
Are you ready to get started?
Contact us to set up a free initial consultation today!