Team Lead Positions
Pup Culture is hiring an organized, detail-oriented team lead with previous experience working with pets. This position will be approximately 30 hours per week with the option to increase to 40 hours per week.
The team lead helps their team of dog walkers and pet sitters provide impeccable pet care to our clients. By training, coaching, and working with our dog walkers and pet sitters, the team lead ensures that our pet clients receive the best care.
Team leads will be responsible for helping with the hiring process. They will also meet with new clients and their pets to discuss and implement their pet care needs.
Team leads may also take on additional pet sitting and dog walking visits when building a new route or as needed. They may also do some marketing in their territories and other responsibilities to help ensure that Pup Culture runs smoothly.
Applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- Availability between 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Able to make a long-term commitment
- Must have a smart phone
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- Live in our service area
- Possess self-awareness, receptivity, and integrity
- Experience walking dogs or pet sitting or other experience working with pets (besides owning a pet)
- Leadership experience
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Exemplary organization and communication skills
- Must be able to be outside in all types of weather
- Must be able to walk up to ten miles a day
- $17+ per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Discounted pet care
- Paid ongoing training
- Paid time off
Are you ready to get started?
Contact us to set up a free initial consultation today!